Bell Race Star Helmet
The racer with a day job, the race star provides the same level of rider protection in a more affordable package.
Since its introduction back in 1967, the Bell Race Star has long represented the standard in head protection. Revered as the first full-face helmet on the market, the Bell Race Star inspired an industry to pursue the science of head protection. That obsession with helmet innovation continues today. The new Bell Race Star is more than an evolution of its predecessor. It’s a complete rethinking of what a race helmet should be, driven by the essential needs of the modern racer.
- 3K Carbon Shell - The proven 3K carbon fiber on the 2016 Race Star gives this helmet the look, performance, and feel of a true race helmet.
- Eyewear Compatible - Using prescription glasses or a preferred pair of shades is now possible with eyewear arm pockets woven right into the interior liner.
- Flex Impact Liner - A first-of-its kind, three-layer impact liner designed to manage energy from three potential impact scenarios: low, mid and high-speed.
- Magnefusion Removable Magnetic Cheek pads - Integrated cheek pad system makes it easy to remove cheek pads after a crash or swap them out for cleaning and drying.
- Raceview Orientation
- Virus Cool Jade Power Mesh Liner - Designed to withstand the rigors of hard use in extreme conditions, the Virus liner allows athletes to stay cool, keep comfortable and beat the funk.
Weight: 1500 Grams
Certification: DOT, ECE 22.05, Snell M2015
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!