Premium Motorcycle GPS for New Adventures in Riding
- Glove-friendly, sunlight-readable 5-inch dual-orientation touchscreen with rugged design for harsh weather (IPX7)
- Garmin Adventurous Routing finds curvy or hilly roads; limits major highways
- Rider alerts for sharp curves, state helmet laws, speed cameras and more
- Bluetooth for hands-free calling and smartphone notifications right on your zūmo screen
- Control music from MP3 player or smartphone; stream Pandora and Spotify music services
Built for Adventure, Born to Ride
Featuring Garmin Adventurous Routing options for those twisty, hilly, terrain-hugging rides you love, zūmo 595LM is the motorcycle navigator “built to thrill.” Its large, glove-friendly 5.0-inch high-res touchscreen can be viewed in landscape or portrait mode. And transflective technology gives it a bright, crisp color display that reduces glare and is easy to read in sunlight.
The Benefits of Hands-free Calling
Sync your zūmo with a compatible smartphone² and a Bluetooth-enabled compatible headset or helmet (sold separately), and you can make and receive wireless calls without having to remove your gloves or helmet. Safely stow your phone in a pocket or saddlebag, and still have the benefit of hands-free calling without diverting your attention from the road. You can also receive customizable smart notifications³ for calls, texts, app alerts and more that appear right on your navigation display.
Ride Smarter with Your Smartphone
Zmo 595LM can connect you to live weather radar and traffic information via the wireless Smartphone Link app. This app also enables LiveTrack, a nifty feature that lets friends track your whereabouts whenever you’re out on a ride.
Enjoy Some Traveling Music
Your zūmo also lets you control music and media from a compatible MP3 player or smartphone, right on your touchscreen display — and you can even stream the playlists you love from popular Pandora and Spotify music services.
Keep a Sharper Lookout with Rider Alerts
To enhance road awareness and encourage a safer ride, zūmo 595LM provides helpful alerts for sharp curves ahead, speed changes, railroad and animal crossings, school zones and more. Additionally, you’re notified when you need to check state helmet laws — or when you’re about to drive the wrong way on a one-way street. You also receive alerts for nearby red light and speed cameras¹. Plus, for longer rides, a fatigue warning4 will even suggest break times and potential rest areas worth considering after hours on the road. The zūmo Up Ahead feature lets you easily see places of interest and milestones along your route, without leaving the map view on your navigation display. Plus, Easy Route Shaping lets you add a point on the map to adjust your route, so you can ride through preferred areas or follow specific roads.
No More Running on Empty
A built-in trip computer with digital fuel gauge comes standard with your zūmo 595LM. So it’s easy to estimate how many miles you can ride before you’ll be running on empty. Dynamic fuel stop alerts actually prompt you when it’s time to refuel and even provide gas station location options. A helpful speed limit indicator lets you know when it’s time to throttle down. Plus, a digital compass display and a database of motorcycle-specific points of interest (POIs) are on hand to help you locate cycle repair services, dealers and more. There’s also a Service History Log on your zūmo to help you keep track of service dates, mileage and performed maintenance on your bike.
Guidance Using Recognizable Landmarks
Garmin Real Directions on the zūmo 595LM virtually redefine the concept of “spoken turn-by-turn directions.” In addition to speaking street names, your zūmo offers guidance using recognizable landmarks, buildings and traffic lights (e.g., “Turn right after the red building”). And thanks to Foursquare data, zūmo is preloaded with millions of more new and popular places to explore. In addition, the Garmin Direct Access feature helps simplify your navigation to select complex destinations, like malls and airports, by providing detailed location information once you reach the recommended entrance. For example, “Arriving at Woodfield Mall. Foot Locker is inside, on level two.”
Lifetime Map Updates
Zūmo 595LM includes free map updates5 for the useful life of your device, so routes reflect the most up-to-date points of interest and maps available.
PhotoReal Junction View displays realistic views of junctions and interchanges on your route to ease navigation through complex interchanges. A brightly colored arrow on the zūmo display, along with helpful voice prompts, will indicate the proper lane position needed for your next turn or exit. zūmo 595 displays 3D Terrain and elevation information. There’s also a TracBack feature on zūmo that allows you to navigate the same route, in reverse, for your return trip.
Tire Pressure Monitoring
For added protection on the road, zūmo 595LM is compatible with the Garmin Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor (TPMS, sold separately). One TPMS is required for each tire and will work with metal valve stems only. TPMS uses wireless technology to transmit the tire pressure data, letting you view it in real time right on your zūmo display.
VIRB Camera Compatibility
To record the highlights of your ride, zūmo 595LM is compatible with the Garmin VIRB series of HD action cameras (sold separately). Remotely control VIRB – start and stop recording – all from from your zūmo display. It’s easy and fun to record relive every adventure.
Updates and Extras
Use Garmin Express to keep your zūmo 595LM up to date. Garmin Express makes it easy to update maps and software, transfer favorites to and from devices and install free custom vehicles and voices. Plus, for added versatility, your zūmo 595LM also comes with an automotive mount and power cable — in addition to its motorcycle mount — so you can use it on the vehicles you drive, as well as on the ones you ride.
- Physical dimensions:5.9"W x 3.8"H x 1.3"D (14.9 x 9.7 x 3.3 cm)
- Display size, WxH:4.25"W x 2.55"H (10.8 x 6.5 cm); 5.0" diag (12.6 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH:800 x 480 pixels
- Transflective display
- Weight:13.2 ounces (374.5 g)
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Battery lifeup to 4 hours
- IPX7 waterproof rating
- High-sensitivity receiver
- Headphone jack/audio line-out
- Maps & Memory
- Preloaded street maps
- Includes lifetime map updates
- nüMaps Guarantee
- Built-in internal solid state memory
- Accepts microSD data cards (not included)
- Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest)
- Ability to save 1000 waypoints/favorites/locations
- Speaks street names (e.g. "Turn right ON ELM STREET in 500 ft.")
- Lane assist (guides to proper lane for navigation)
- Junction view (displays junction signs)
- Route avoidance (avoid highways, tolls etc.)
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Speed limit indicator (displays speed limit for most major roads in the U.S. and Europe)
- View upcoming points of interest along route
- MP3 player
- Trip Planner
- Trip Log
- Tire pressure monitor system will support up to 4 tires (individual sensors sold separately)
- Dual orientation display
- Garmin Adventurous Routing
- Streaming Spotify & Pandora music/media players
- Smart notifications
- Compatible with Smartphone Link
- Live traffic and live weather via Smartphone Link app
- Rider alerts
- Helmet Law notifications
- 3D Terrain
- Round Trip
- Service History Log
- VIRB Control
- Track Support
- Custom Map Support
- TOPO Map Support
- Pandora Support (with compatible phone)
- Removable Battery
- Up Ahead
- Device requires 12 V (typ) and up to 1 A from power cable. zūmo device power consumption is 5 V; 2 A
Black Hills Moto always delivers
Posted by Lothar on May 12th 2017
Wow. Just wow. BHM gives me the best customer service, best price, and they treat me like we are lifelong friends. I simply stopped shopping anywhere else. And I'm in Georgia.
Pretty close to perfect
Posted by HelzBelz on Apr 17th 2017
As an avid Long distance touring rider, I was a previous owner of the Zumo 665, with satellite receiver for XM radio and live Weather Radar. Weather radar especially was super when my trips were flexible enough to re-route around impending storms, or await clearing quick moving clusters along my path if I couldn't re-route (or put my rain gear on when neither would work for me).
This new iteration of the Zumo is super. No Satellite subscriptions to worry about, although a little more planning is necessary for areas with spotty cell service. But the features packed in are super. Integrating with messaging is great, and managing my sounds, messages and phone calls through one centrally located screen is super. The TPMS system works great, having the ability to monitor pressure live is great.