Klim Arctic GTX Boot
The warmest high-performance structured boot in KLIM’s lineup has strongly supported highly active riders across severely cold-weather terrain for years. Now, Arctic brings an improved, more comfortable fit, higher levels of durability and lighter weight straight from our backcountry Adrenaline Boot technology. Arctic weighs in up to a half-pound lighter per pair.
When the best-fitting and warmest performance boot is a must, Arctic is the choice.
- New Lighter Weight
- Fits the same as The Adrenaline
- Guaranteed To Keep You Dry
- GORE-TEX Insulated Comfort Footwear Technology
- 1200 Grams Of 3M Thinsulate Insulation Delivers Maximum Warmth in The Most Extreme Cold Conditions
- Thinsulate Located Inside Gore-Tex Membrane for Maximum Warmth
- 600 Grams of 3M Thinsulate Insulation Embedded in Mid-Sole
- 400 Grams of 3M Thinsulate Insulation Laminated into Removable Insole
- Dual Durometer Sole for Max Traction in Varied Conditions/Temperatures
- Kicker Toe Piece Resists Wear from Tunnel Bolts
- Stiff Durable Board Disperses Shock and Protects Bottom of Foot
- Multi-Layer Substructure Constructed from Perforated Materials to Increase Overall Breathability
- Moisture-Wicking Liner Plush Liner Materials
- Ankle Cutout Promotes Forward Flex
- High Quality, Anti-Slip, Moisture-Resistant Laces
- Internal Eva Foam Cushions Top and Tips of Toes
- Anchored Lace Loops for Serious Cinch-Down Power
- Half Size Insert Included
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!