Klim Vented Sock
The Klim Vented Sock is our most ventilated technical sock designed to wick moisture away from the skin allowing the foot to stay dry and comfortable. Strategically-placed soft mesh panels allow for maximum moisture removal. The Klim Vented Sock is best suited for aggressive riders and/or warmer conditions and works great for any rider looking for minimal bulk and maximum dryness.
- Highly breathable moisture-wicking Coolmax yarn
- Knit mesh panels accelerate wicking and ventilation
- Terry knit for comfort padding at ankle, heel, forefoot and sole
- Ankle support band keeps sock in place
- Arch support band keeps sock in place
- Zonal padding at ankle, heel, forefoot and sole
- Improved elasticity
- Knit logos
- Above calf design
- Nylon reinforced toe, heel, and sole
- Above calf height for comfort and protection against knee pads/knee braces
- Nylon reinforced toe, heel, and sole for durability
- 55% Coolmax, 41% polyamide, 4% lycra
*Note that the use of a technical sock is required to obtain the full functionality of GORE-TEX boots.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!