Lucky Dirt Scooters
The Lucky Dirt Scooter Collection has 3 models to choose from: Moto-X legend Justin Bogle Sig, Gunmetal LS, and Black Warthog. They all arrive at your doorstep fully assembled (all you need to do is attach the bar).
Both the Black Warthog and Gunmetal LS dirt scooter were designed and tested in partnership with Lucky pro rider Li’l Jon Aglialoro in order to fine tune handling and performance. The Lucky Justin Bogle Signature dirt scooter was designed in partnership with RCH/Yoshimura/Suzuki Factory Racing Team and Motorcross rider Justin Bogle.
The result of their hands-on testing has paid off and a dirt scooter was born. The solid design and high-end components on this new lineup of Dirt Scooters make for the ultimate dirt experience!
We redesigned the head tube and went with a plunge through design to make it bullet proof. We adjusted the welding temps and re-programmed the robots to weld with tighter precision and slower pace to really sink in the welds.
We partnered with Kenda to bring a fresh new dirt jumper tire that is park friendly and screams in the hard packed dirt jump to gain traction and speed to go bigger!
The solid design and high-end components on this new lineup of Dirt Scooters make for the ultimate dirt experience!
- Weight: 12.8 lbs (3.28kg)
- Deck: Deck 25” x 5” | 6061 T6 Aircraft Aluminum
- Bars: 23”H x 23”W | 4130 Chromoly Tig Welded
- Fork: Dirt SMX fork | 4130 Chromoly Tig Welded
- Clamp: SCS
- Brake: LuckySteely Brake | Spring Steel
- Headset: Lucky Fully Integrated
- Grips: ViceGrips
- Tires: Kenda
- Wheels: 8 inch Aluminum core
Installation & Maintenance:
- Tire and tube replacement as needed
- Weekly bearing cleaning and lubricating for maximum bearing potential
- Daily tightening of axle, compression and brake bolts as needed
- Monthly replacement of Warthog deck grip tape as needed
- Weekly cleaning and lubricating of headset bearings for premium performance
As you can see the Lucky Dirt Scooter Collection comes loaded with many premium components. This gives you a balanced ride so it can carve through hard turns, eat big hits, and scream down hills.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!