Sena 10U Communication System w/Handlebar Remote
The Sena 10U delivers audiophile-worthy performance for your tunes and conversations in a stealthy setup that fits completely within the interior recesses of some of the world’s best helmets. Currently the 10U System is available in 5 different models for the Shoei GT-Air, Neotec and J-Cruise, Schuberth C3/C3 Pro, and Arai full-face helmets, with more to come in the future.
Activate the integrated programmable FM tuner or pair it with your Bluetooth-enabled MP3 player for hours of riding with your favorite soundtrack. Enjoy fewer dropped signals with a more robust and reliable wireless protocol that enables you to have four-way conversations with your riding companions within a 1.6 km (1 mile) range. With up to 10 hours of talk time, you’ll likely run out of gas before your 10U runs out of juice.
The innovative Bluetooth Handlebar Remote puts the controls where you can easily see and use them with a gloved hand, without interrupting the rhythm and safety of your ride.
Advanced Noise Control is proprietary Sena technology that vastly reduces wind and road noise without sacrificing awareness of your surroundings. Linking up your 10U with the Sena Smartphone App (for Android or iPhone) allows you to configure device settings and access an interactive quick start guide.
Linking up your 10U with the Sena Headset app (for Android or iPhone) allows you to configure device settings and access a Quick Guide. The 10U also offers the ability to pair with up to two mobile phones for convenient hands-free calling.
- Talk time: 10 hours
- Operating temperature: -10˚C — 55˚C (14°F — 131°F)
- Microphone with control unit: 77 mm x 68 mm x 58 mm (3.0 in x 2.7 in x 2.3 in)
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Working distance: up to 1.6 kilometers (1.0 mile) in open terrain
- Advanced Noise Control
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: 48 kHz (DAC)
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- Radio region: worldwide
- Radio frequency specifications: 64 - 108 MHz
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Type: Lithium polymer
- CE, FCC, IC
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!