Sena Handlebar Remote
The Sena Handlebar Remote installs easily with a handlebar clamp and features a glove-friendly joystick and buttons. It gives you full control over your Sena Bluetooth communication gear while reducing the risks of taking your hands off the handlebars while riding. The unit charges via USB port, but with several months of battery life per charge, you won’t need to hook it up very often.
Refer to the Configuration Setting in the User’s Guide for the particular Sena headset being used for instructions on how to pair the Handlebar Remote.
- Operating time: 3 months
- Operating temperature: -10˚C - 55˚C (14°F - 131°F)
- Water resistant
- Main module: 89.4 mm x 50.7 mm x 24 mm (3.52 in x 2.00 in x 0.9 in)
- Main module: 54 g (1.9 oz)
- Generic Access Profile (GAP)
- Generic Attribute Profile (GATT)
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Working distance: up to 10 meters
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Type: Lithium polymer
- CE, FCC, IC
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!