Shoei GT-Air Helmet
Shoei's GT-Air Helmet has a aerodynamic shell, with a top of the line ventilation system. The GT-Air Helmet also has a curved shell with all new pinlock technology. If you are going out for a ride on a hot sunny day the GT-Air is perfect for you.
Internal Sun Shield
- The GT-Air comes equipped with a built-in QSV-1 sun shield, giving riders instant relief from sun glare in one quick motion. A large, easily located switch activates the 3D injection-molded inner shield, and the distortion-free view blocks 99% of the sun’s damaging UV rays.
CNS-1 Shield & QR-N Base Plate
- Coupled with the QR-N base plate system, shield changes and base plate function have never been smoother. The spring-loaded base plates pull the shield back against the dual-lip window beading to ensure a wind and waterproof seal with each and every closure.
Pinlock Anti-Fog System
- The all-new GT-Air comes equipped with a Pinlock Fog-Resistant System, offering the most effective anti-fog protection in existence.
Progressive Shell Design
- SHOEI’s exclusive, state-of-the-art shell forming technology incorporates the aerodynamic advantages of a spoiler right into the shell of the GT-Air, thereby eliminating the need for a traditional plastic spoiler. Reducing lift and drag during high-speed riding, the GT-Air’s shell-integrated spoiler yields a stable, less fatiguing ride.
Noise Reduction Design
- Thanks to time well spent in SHOEI’s in-house wind tunnel, GT-Air owners will enjoy a reduction of wind noise without blocking the road’s “informative sounds.”
- Utilizing SHOEI’s wind tunnels to help reveal the optimal balance between airflow and silence, SHOEI engineers equipped the all-new GT-Air with a large lower vent shutter for ease of use with riding gloves, a strategically-placed, three position upper vent for optimal air intake, and uniquely-positioned upper exhaust outlet vents to take better advantage of negative pressure suction—all yielding dramatically-improved cool-air intake and hot-air expulsion.
Fully Removable Interior System
- The GT-Air is equipped with a fully removable, washable, and replaceable 3D Max-Dry interior system. The 3D center pad components are three-dimensionally shaped to match the contours of a rider’s head, allowing for an extremely comfortable fit while maintaining the firm hold necessary for distraction-free, high-speed riding.
Multi-Piece EPS Liner
- The GT-Air’s Multi-Piece EPS Liner not only provides enhanced impact absorption by utilizing varying densities of foam, it is designed to allow cooling air to travel unrestricted through tunnels created in the EPS, further enhancing the GT-Air’s unmatched ventilation characteristics.
3 Shell Sizes
- While some of our competitors rely on foam padding for fitting a wide range of customers, SHOEI offers an industry-leading three shell sizes in the new GT-Air to ensure a custom fit for heads between the sizes of XS-XXL.
- The chin curtain can be inserted into the lower edge of the chin bar to reduce wind turbulence and noise.
- The breath guard can be inserted into the upper edge of the chin bar to help reduce fogging by diverted exhausted breath down out the bottom of the helmet.
Emergency Quick Release System
- Mechanical tabs disengage cheek pads for easy removal by emergency medical personnel. Helmet can be removed with minimum load to rider in emergency situations.
5 Year Warranty
- 5-Year Warranty From Purchase Date. 7-Year Warranty From Helmet Manufacture Date. Whichever comes first.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed