Klim Carlsbad Pant
The Carlsbad was conceived of the need for highly mobile, highly vented and minimized bulk adventure gear – all while maintaining Klim’s highest abrasion resistance and durability standards. Specifically designed to handle the rigors of on and off-road riding, the Carlsbad integrates vastly improved venting and mobility, as well as an optional Kidney belt, over the Overland series that preceded it.
The chassis of the Carlsbad is engineered with tried-and-tested GORE-TEX material. Reinforced with 500 DENIER KARBONITE RIPSTOP on impact and high-wear zones, which is pound for pound one of the most durable fabrics available in Klim ADV gear.
The Carlsbad is the essential ADV setup for riders looking for a no-compromise streamlined package of high mobility, comfort and durability.
All Klim’s ADV and Street motorcycle outerwear comes with the Crash Protection Guarantee. Trust KLIM.
- Gore-Tex Performance Shell
- Guaranteed To Keep You Dry
- Cordura Rip Stop Fabric in Abrasion Zones
- Glove-Friendly YKK Zipper Pulls
- Leather Inner Knees with DWR Treatment, Overlaid on Inner Leg Panels for Wear/Heat Resistance
- D3O CE Level 1 Hip Armor (2)
- D3O CE Level 1 Knee Armor (2)
- 2 Storage Pockets on Side Thigh
- Black 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material
- Front Thigh Intake Vents
- Back Thigh Exhaust Vents
- Mapped Mesh Wicking Liner with Cordura In Inner Knee and Cuff for Wear Resistance
- Adjustable Cuff Design Allows Pant to be Open Enough to Adjust Boot and Knee Guards/Braces
- Adjustable Waistband Via Velcro Side Waist Adjusters
- Articulated Fit
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!