Gone are the days when we return home soaking wet. The Forecast series brings riders a complete set of extreme-duty, ultra-lightweight waterproof shells featuring exclusive GORE-TEX durable fabrics. The Forecast Jacket delivers on-demand waterproofness in a compact, storable package with smart bicep ventilation ports. A great combination for unpredictable weather.
- Guaranteed To Keep You Dry
- GORE-TEX PACLITE Two-Layer Laminate Technology
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material
- Water Resistant YKK Zippers In Exposed Areas
- Adjustable Velcro Fastener Wrist Cuffs
- Adjustable Bottom Hem Via Shock Cord
- Packable Jacket Stuffs Into Its Own Pocket
- 2 Exterior Zippered Hand Pockets
- Gore On-Road Certified For Waterproofness
Best Water Protection
Posted by Barry on Oct 8th 2018
I bought this jacket and matching pants because I wanted a quality rain suit that would't take up a lot of room on the bike. I'm done buying cheaper ones that to do not hold up or offer the protection I wanted. The Klim Forecast jacket and pants, both in a size large, fit very well. I am 5'11", 195 lbs with a 34" waist and 32" inseam. I wore them over my Revit Airwave mesh jacket and pants last weekend. Although it rained on my trip I stayed perfectly dry. It was pretty cool on the Blue Ridge Parkway that day with the rain but the Forecast set kept me perfectly comfortable as well. They blocked the wind but allowed my other clothing to breathe...a huge plus! I highly recommend the Klim Forecast Jacket and/or pants. They may be a bit pricy but well worth the investment!