Klim Teton Merino Wool Pant
Klim engineers a complete array layering solutions for every possible outdoor condition, specifically designed for the rigors of powered and unpowered outdoor activities.
The KLIM TETON MERINO WOOL BASE LAYER is the ultimate layering option for your outdoor adventure on motorcycles, snowmobiles or any other outdoor activity. Built with a KLIM-specific 80/20 formula of Merino wool/nylon, TETON MERINO WOOL offers an industry-first complement of everyday functionality including multi-day odor resistance, warm and cool reactive temperature regulation, comfort and breathability.
The ultimate every day multi-tool layer.
Top 3 Benefits
- Multi-Day Odor Resistance
- Temperature Regulating Warm to Cool
- Soft and Breathable
- Custom 80/20 Blend of Merino Wool/Nylon Specifically Designed for the Rigors of Motorcycling/Snowmobiling While Remaining 100% Functional for Casual use and Retaining all the Benefits of Merino Wool
- Knit from Sub 17 Micron Merino Fibers for Unequaled Comfort
- 150g Merino Wool
- Extremely Versatile/Regulates Your Microclimate in both Hot and Cold Climates (able to keep you warm and cool built into one garment)
- Antimicrobial / Odor-Resistant / Multiple-Day Use Without Odor
- Maintains Insulating Value Even While Wet
- Static Resistant
- Shrink Resistant
- Stain Resistant
- Open Body Fit Not Too Loose, Not Too Tight
- Muted Branding
Other Teton Merino Wool Layers :
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!